Sunday, March 20, 2011

Request to quote a passage of your book

1/16/2008



Hello Michelle,




I recently read your wonderful book about Bob which has many vivid passages which gives the reader a sense of the journey of your family with Bob’s illness.




I work as a counselor for Alzheimer’s Australia Vic in the early intervention program and for the past few years we run an education, information and support 6 week program specifically for people with Younger Onset dementia. There are usually a mixture of people with Alzheimers and Fronto temporal dementia and this type of illness is reported to be the most challenging for families. I was therefore very interested and at the same time saddened to read about your experiences particularly with appropriate care facilities.




For our February newsletter, I am planning to review your book which will be in our library soon, and I am seeking permission to use a few quotations for the review – if you can let me know if you are agreeable to that as soon as you can as I need to send the article in by early next week.




Hope to hear from you soon




Regards


Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment