Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Evolution of Love

3/1/2008



Thank you both for putting your experience into words for others to gain insight and understanding. My husband is in the last stages of Pick's Disease (Frontotemporal Dementia). He has both the behavior and language variant. Jim was a pastor for nearly 40 years before we had to take early retirement. I know the pain of saying goodbye while he is still here physically......each day, I visit Jim in the special care unit where he has been for the last year.....and each day I lose a little more of the beauty of who he was, but like you our family's love for Jim never changes. He still enjoys family visits from his kids, grandkids, brothers and sisters, neices and nephews.



I enjoyed your book and out of your suffering, others will be helped.


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment